Friday, February 22, 2013

Love your Husband challenge week 3


1 Corinthians 13:4-8


New International Version (NIV)


4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.8 Love never fails


The love verse..... Most of us are familiar with this verse. We have heard it at Church, we have read it in our Bibles or on Hallmark cards. This verse might have been read at our wedding ceremony. It is a verse that makes us feel good and all gooey inside. Is this a verse that calls you to action? Well it should. This month we are challenging you to love your husband, the way God wants you to love your husband. For the next four weeks we will take one verse and challenge ourselves to do what it says.
click here if you missed week 1
click here if you missed week 2


Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

The mind can be a very deceiving tool. We spend a lot of time there and thoughts can go round and round and drives us crazy. At the end the original thought has nothing to do with the ending thought. Why? The devil loves to play with you mind. That is how he deceived Eve “do you really think....”. 
Do you really think....... Those are dangerous words because they can easily take us down an evil path.

Love does not delight in evil my child,

I know God but do I really think.....

There are six things I hate,
    seven that are detestable to me:

        haughty eyes,
        a lying tongue,
        hands that shed innocent blood,

        a heart that devises wicked schemes,
        feet that are quick to rush into evil,

        a false witness who pours out lies
        and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

oh how quickly my train of thought can lead my heart to devise wicked schemes or pour out lies. Lies to myself....

I am sorry Lord......

Love rejoices with the truth.....

What is truth?

Jesus in the book of Matthew repeats more than 10 times “I tell you the truth”. The truth is whatever the Bible says, the truth is the Word of God and I will rejoice in the truth!

 Finally, my child, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

Yes father I will.......



Here is the challenge for this week ladies. How to love your husband by taking every thoughts captive (2 Cor. 10:5) and replacing evil thoughts with the truth.

Make a list of attributes concerning your husband in those areas:
What is true about your husband (be positive)
What is noble about him
What is right 
What is pure
What is lovely
What is admirable


Praise your husband in your mind, with your words, when you talk to him, when you talk about him.

Join us next week for our last Love your Husband challenge.

How has this journey been for you so far? Share your thoughts with us! We would love to hear from you.

5 comments:

  1. My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr. Tebe a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him through his email, Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without stress.. He always there, now i call him my father.contact him now he is always online email: nationlovespell@ gmail. com or contact him on his Whatsapp number +2348140544262.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been married for 4years and i have a break up with my husband 1months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Tunde and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back or your lover to yourself here !! his email Address. babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com or you can reach him on via WhatsApp mobile number or call him on +2348143581382 i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

      Delete
  2. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +2348143581382 if you seek his help. Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been married for 4years and i have a break up with my husband 3months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Tunde and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back or your lover to yourself here !! his email Address.babatundesolutioncentre1@ gmail. com or you can reach him on via WhatsApp mobile number or call him on +2348143581382 i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many people have lost their lives because of the doctor report, doctor is not God and they do not have the final say about your health report so do not believe the doctor, they only say what they know and that is not final. i almost committed suicide because i was told have human papillomavirus and also there is no cure for it, but today i am 100% healed and healthy of doctor Osasu herbal medicine, i have refer several people to this herbal doctor for cure and he has never fail. contact doctor Osasu today on his cure for hpv or hsv and your life will be back again whatsapp/call... +2347064365391 or his email drosasu25@gmail.com Please share as you read okay, you may save a soul today. Natural herbs are really great.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you!